WASHINGTON, DC — This is a highly visible position in MedStar Georgetown University Hospital and coordinates with MedStar Corporate and external parties for capital projects. Provides direct administrative and project support to the VP and Chief Financial Officer, and the Assistant Vice President, Ambulatory Practice Operations. The Executive Assistant handles all correspondence, schedules appointments and meetings, arranges all travel and conferences, and coordinates all functions hosted by the VP and Chief Financial Officer, and the Assistant Vice President, Ambulatory Practice Operations. Prepares finance and budget reports in Excel as needed by President and MedStar Corporate offices. In addition, a vital component of this position is the project coordination and management of all capital improvements projects.
- AA degree in business management or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Five years of progressively responsible administrative experience with at least two years of experience in a large, complex work environment.
- Demonstrated excellence in interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent writing and editing skills.
- Sound judgment and ability to think, act and make decisions independently.
- Strong public relations, finance, operational and organizational skills necessary.
- Excellent knowledge of word processing, computer graphics and spreadsheet software(s).
- High energy with the ability to act with discretion.
- Ability to prioritize and manage deadlines with a calm and pleasant demeanor.
3800 Reservoir Road, NW, Washington, DC 20007